COLOUR COMBO: GREEN AND BLUSH

16:38:00

TWO UNEXPECTED COLOUR COMBINATIONS WORTH TRYING



Every season I seem to find a colour combo that I gravitate towards, and this coming fall it seems to be blush and green. Funny enough, I’ve never been much of a pink type-of-girl. However, I fell in love with the pale shade.  For some, blush pink isn’t an easy colour to wear but it works quite well with a slew of other shades. The key is to anchor it with a darker shade, like Green!

blush pink and green mood board

I've always loved the combination of blush and green from afar, but never thought to wear it myself; let me tell you, I've been missing out. The colour combination is very flattering and warms up your skin - plus its a great way to transition your summer pinks into the fall (I know, I know - but fall is coming!) Add a brown-toned bag, and you're good to go!

STREET STYLE INSPIRATION


SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

Tatiana Korsakova Attends Valentino Show In Rome

Atelier Versace Couture Fashion Show

SOURCE













Till' next time xo





WHAT DO YOU THINK?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST

Subscribe

* indicates required